Eclipse (I) (2010)



These movies keep getting lamer and lamer. They should have stopped at Twilight, that's my fav from all of them.. and seriously now, Kristen Stewart desperately needs some acting lessons. I liked the books, easy reading, entertaining.. but the movies, oh man, so disappointing. The same expression on Robert's face throughout the entire movie, lame attempts from Kristen to act..

At least they did a bit better with the make-up this time around. And the wigs looked OK.

oh yeah, I love Dakota Fanning's acting, she is awesome. And Billy Burke is a God. Charlie is my favourite character. His lines in Eclipse (the movies) were pretty good as well.

Yeah.. but mainly, it sucked. I don't even want to think about how bad Breaking Dawn will suck.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Most famous French film actors – Part II

Bedtime stories